The application period is May through September of each year for the class starting the following July. EMDP2 candidates submit application packets to USU with clearance documents from their respective military service (Army, Marines, Navy, and Air Force). After application packets have been screened, the best qualified candidates are scheduled for interviews and pre-commissioning medical examinations. Read more
REGISTER HERE FOR AN APPLICATION TUTORIAL.
Waivers for academic requirements are not considered.
- Enlisted on Active Duty (Officers not eligible)
- No restrictions on Military Occupational Specialty
- Between 3 and 10 years of service
- Less than 34 years old
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited U.S. academic institution
- No restrictions on major or academic discipline
- Minimum GPA 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- 1 year (6 semester hours) college English or Writing-intensive Humanities, Languages, Social Sciences, or Psychology
- 1 semester (3 semester hours) college Algebra, Higher-level Math, or Statistics (may be met by CLEP/DANTes/DSST)
- SAT or ACT (current within 5 years)
- Meet Service requirements for commission (U.S. citizen, moral character, medical)